2015年6月12日金曜日

In the last RW class, we had presentation and discussion about the contents of each essay.
And I'd like to give some good points and bad points in presentations of my group.

Kosuke
Good points : Visual images are used effectively, and whole flow was well-structured, and easy to understand.  

Points to be improved : This is my comment, but I think CD will remain on music industry in the future though the streaming system will be powerful, because fans of certain music artists would want to buy and keep something which will remain as forms.

Haruka
: Your topic was really unique, and experiments were interesting and supportive.

: I think your claim can be more strong if you can explain the reason why these facts are caused.

Kohei
: It was good that you dealt with the topic from many aspect.

: I think you should organize the perspective in the structure, because the international aspects and internal ones are mixed up.

Shion
: The images were so impressive, and your topic is really important in today's society.

: Your contents can be more objective if you can include social or public perspectives.
I think you should make your suggestion clear. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿