2014年6月12日木曜日

Two more classes...

In the last class, we learned how to use Zotero. Zotero is a software that enable us to gather internet sources easily. It seems similar to Evernote, but it recognize the article's information and make in-text citation or full citation automatically. But I found that Zotero can be used only to web article or magazine, not to the file or printed article, like lexis nexus. So the usage is somewhat limited, but indeed it is useful.

Today is June 12th, so only two more ARW classes are left. I cannot believe two months have already passed since I had entered ICU.  But it also true that I cannot remember my high school era well already, and cannot believe I had been taking the entrance exam of ICU four months ago. Though I cannot say everything succeeded, I want to praise myself for hanging on this two months.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿