2014年6月16日月曜日

Precious two months

June 17th, the day after tomorrow is the last day of this term. And tomorrow, ARW class and some other classes will finish. 

I learned so many things during this two months, but I especially realized the importance of having own opinion.
We had many discussion and many opportunities to express each idea in classes.
I felt nervous in discussion at first because I've never had such opportunity in high school, but I realized that I can learn from others in discussions and other ways.
In ARW class and other ELA classes, I could learn many from classmates' opinions.
And in philosophy class too, we often had group discussion. I think that was great opportunity because I always had second or third year students in the group. So I often inspired by other group members' opinion. 

I regret that I could not make own remarks well, both in English and Japanese, but all opportunity was really great experience for me.
I want to be able to have own opinion, and contribute to others more.
For a start, I' d like to think every matter deeply. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿