2014年6月2日月曜日

Experiences will lead me to the next time

I had two difficult matters in this weekend.

One was an English test about fallacy on last Friday. It was a multiple-choice test, and we had to find logical errors of sentences and evaluate them. I thought I had prepared well before taking test, but actually the score was not satisfactory.
 I think one failure caused the result is that I didn't think other possibilities for my answer. I assumed one choice without evaluating other choices carefully.
And another failure is that I was sleepy at that time. I knew that lack of sleep will cause only bad effect for me, but I slept late as usually.
Affected by these things, I didn't do it well.

And then, another difficult matter was an organ audition held on last Saturday.
ICU has several pipe organs in the church and Sacred Music Center, and students can take lessons by special lecturers with the organs, if they succeeded in auditions.
I was handed the scores of pieces of music that will play at the audition, and I practiced them for a month. I don't think there was enough time, because I had much homework and many things to do, but I thought that I had fulfilled the task to some extent, but the actual performance at the audition was terrible.
I have some excuses for that, first, I have never touched a pipe organ, so everything was different from practice at home, and I played the piano(actually an organ) before a person for the first time in a while.
But I know that the thing most affect the result is a lack of practice. If I practiced harder, I could play better at the audition too.
As a result, I failed at the audition.

These two things resulted in failure, but I want make good use of these experiments for the next time. I'd like to consider choices more carefully, and practice more before the performance.
The result of the audition will be handed at next Tuesday, but I don't have confidence, so I want challenge next audition in the fall term!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿