2014年5月25日日曜日

How to make an essay clear and more comprehensible

I watched some videos and got some useful tips when writing an essay, mostly when revising mine and others.

I found that checking the text from multiple aspects is important for making it clear to understand for the reader.
Seen from different devices, such as printed text not only the data on the computer, you can get a new impression of it and can find its weak points.
And getting comments from others is also necessary. You can see a strong point and weak point of own essay from other features. But when you comment on others’ essay, you should take care that the comment is clear, direct, has a particular position and offers some suggestions. To make essays better each other, you have to care about these points when commenting, and have to adopt suggestions into the text when you got comments.

I realized that seen from different viewpoints is essential when writing an essay, because I am writing it for others, not for me. It is a matter of course, but I sometimes forget it and want just write it for the deadline.
I want become afford the time for concentrating on the content.

By the way, I am sorry to be late for the deadline of this blog. But I’ll never make any excuses for that. I’ll keep the deadline from now on, and try harder than ever.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿